Nikolay Barekov was born in Plovdiv. He studied Bulgarian Philology and specialized in Television Journalism. He started his career as a radio journalist in his home city. He was the face of the morning show of BTV for seven years and later became the Executive Director of TV7, News 7 and Super 7. He is the Chairman of Bulgaria Uncensored, MEP and a member of the Executive Bureau of the ECR Group in EP.
- Barekov will remain an MEP
- A center-right government is the better option for the country
- Nikolay Barekov: Who is to be the Prime Minister must be decided on the final
- Barekov: The Reformists bought 1/3 of their votes
- Barekov with a call to the politicians: Sit down and talk to each other!
- Barekov: A government with the first mandate but without the political leaders and DPS